Saturday, March 27, 2010

A beautiful day

IMG_4915

We had a great day yesterday. The sun was out and it was the perfect temp.

IMG_4909

Bare foot.

IMG_4914

Some shadow dancing.

IMG_4910

Pulling the monkey’s in the wagon.

IMG_4912

Those lazy monkey’s.

IMG_4905

So much fun for one little boy in the sun.

IMG_4903

I bought him a new monkey the other day at  Wal-mart ( the one in stripes). I secretly love them as much as Noah if not more ;)  Oh, just another care free day here at our house having fun, learning and exploring.

Happy Saturday!

7 comments:

Ann said...

I know I keep saying, "Beautiful photos!"but.....beautiful photos! : ) We're enjoying this weather too. I appreciate it much more knowing that the heat of summer is on it's way.

Jenny said...

Those monkeys are so cute! I love that pic of them in the wagon!

Mary said...

Gorgeous photos! I'm longing for warm weather!

suelmayer said...

Please send the warm weather our way. I love those sock monkeys. Beautiful pictures!!!

Suzie said...

All your photos are beautiful!

MaryAnne said...

I love all the monkeys in the wagon - so cute!

TMI Tara said...

Your photos are AMAZING. I love the 4th pic with the monkeys and the vintage vibe. Too cool. It's official, I'm a follower!