Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy Friday! and a few links

IMG_4783_edited-1

Here is a link on how to disable right and left clicking on your photos  rs designs. The left you will need to do on each photo that you want to disable left clicking on. The right you do only once in HTML in layouts. I have noticed that if view in a reader you can still right click but it is a smaller photo. If some one wants to steal a photo they can get around all this by taking a screen shot. My hope is no crazies are viewing our blogs!

I post from Windows Live Writer because I find it easy and I like it. You can edit, crop, water mark, add frames, and size your photos, and you can use any font you have on your computer. The only thing I don't like is that the codes look funky so I have to go into blogger to disable left clicking.

Tip on water marking. You can do them for free in Picasa, Pic Nic, Windows Live Writer, and many others. If you hold down the ALT key and type 0169 at the same time you get this ©.

Some have asked what happened in the ds community and here is a link for that.

Hope this helps!

Have a Happy Friday!

2 comments:

MaryAnne said...

That's so sad!

I also use Live Writer - definitely the easiest way to write posts that I've found.

Jenny said...

I'll have to check into Live Writer again.

I just read the DS link and that's just awful. I'm so sorry that happened. How upsetting :(