Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy World Down Syndrome Day!

wdsd_logo_550

Down syndrome has been such a sweet blessing to our family. Noah is my perfect child and the holder of my heart. I could have never dreamed a more perfect child. He has brought so many wonderful, beautiful people into our life. Stranger come up to us to say hello and tell us a story of some one they know with Down syndrome or just that they think he is beautiful. It is a wonderful club to be in and I am happy to be in it! I am blessed to be his mother and so very, very thankful!

Our plan is to go down town and celebrate with our local ds group and release butterflies at 3:21. What a beautiful day to celebrate! Hope everyone has a a wonderful day!

World Down Syndrome Day 2010

5 comments:

Candace said...

Happy Day, Beverly! What a beautiful message about your beautiful boy!

Colleen said...

What a wonderful way to celebrate such a special day!!! And what a beautiful post in honor of your amazing son! Have a wonderful day!

stephanie said...

I'm writing this at 3:28 and wondering about the butterflies! Sounds like a beautiful day!!!

Jenny said...

What a great celebration for a great day! I hope you all had a wonderful time!

Beverly said...

thanks everyone. it was a great day!