Monday, March 29, 2010

Some photos from WDSD

IMG_4683 IMG_4591 IMG_4595 IMG_4601 IMG_4602 IMG_4603_edited-1 IMG_4616 IMG_4617 IMG_4618 IMG_4626_edited-1 IMG_4635 IMG_4651 IMG_4652 IMG_4653 IMG_4654 IMG_4656  IMG_4667

Just some random photos from down town at Alamo Plaza where our local ds group celebrated. I didn't get any photos of the butterflies because my camera was on some funky setting. Some of my family met us there and we had a good time, then we all went out to dinner after. We bought some of the local ds calendars, Noah’s photo is the month of October.

Have a wonderful Monday!

6 comments:

Rochelle said...

Looks like a great time. Thankful you left us a comment as I couldn't get your new blog to show up in my reader.

Jen said...

So you have a Mr. October, too. Little J is Mr. October in our local calendar as well. Your new blog template is so adorable.

Jenny said...

What a wonderful day!

Amber Rosie said...

I can't get all the photos to load, but what has loaded looks like a wonderful day!

MaryAnne said...

This looks like a fun day!

ericwa said...

Hi there. I'm writing to anyone who is familar with a child with DS who has had a heart defect repair. Right now my wife and 4 month old are in All childrens in ST Petersburg, FL having a complete av canal repair. Anyone who can show support please visit her blog at http://waligorafam.blogspot.com