Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Special Exposure Wednesday – Kick Ball Fun

Recently Updated3

Noah loves playing kick ball. He asks to play several times a day. We usually go out and play twice. Looking to get him into a soccer team. We tried a special needs one a few years ago and he was the only young one there and so we never went back. They got upset when he picked up the ball with his hands instead of kicking it. LOL  We have a new special needs soccer field that just opened along with the worlds first ultra accessible family fun park,  Morgan's Wonderland so I think we will see about getting him on a team there.  We so need to get to Morgan’s Wonderland! I hope with in the next few weeks to go. I hear it is really great!

To see more special exposure Wednesday photos click here

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

11 comments:

Colleen said...

My sister went to Wonderland this past week-end with a few of her children she fosters. I also heard a story about it on the radio. It sounds like such a wonderful place.
Happy Wednesday!!!!!

Sharon said...

Great pics. I can't wait until Kayleigh is walking and playing outside.

MaryAnne said...

Oh, I loved playing kickball as a kid! I hope you can find him a good soccer team =)

Just Writing said...

Really cool pics. He looks like he's having a ball, ;)

Alison said...

I hope you can find a soccer team for him. I'd love to hear about Morgan's Wonderland - I have only heard 'internet buzz' about it. Living Down Under means we probably won't have the chance to get there!!

Jenny said...

That's a great collage! I hope you find a soccer team for him, I bet he'd love it! LOL about him being so little and picking up the ball instead of kicking it.

Coley said...

I love how you made the collage on top of a photo! Gonna have to steal that idea. :)

TMI Tara said...

Check out your super cute collage! I love it! Looks like he's having so much fun. We're planning a getaway to Morgan's Playground sometime this year. You're lucky to be so close!

Territory Mom said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love yours. Great photos of Noah.

evrfwd said...

so cute, love how you put them together. what program did you use?

Beverly said...

thanks everyone