Thursday, March 18, 2010

Yesterday was a lovely day

Recently Updated

Joel ran a St Patrick’s Day race here on base yesterday morning but Noah was still sleeping so we missed it. He came in second place. Some young kid came in first. I so wanted to take photos but there is next time.

Later in the day Noah and I went with two of my sisters to a little village near here to shop. Noah wore his new shark Crocs and he loves them. We each bought different flavors of fudge and it was all so good. I bought a sweet silver cross pendent and the sweet Amazing Grace sign to hang on the wall.

Then we headed to Target. I bought my long awaited Liberty of London rain boots and matching bag. Noah got a new base ball bat and a new baseball. His Miracle League season will be starting up soon. So, we had such a nice day out.

Today, I am suffering with allergies/sinus! But, it is such a beautiful day out, again. Love these spring days! Hope you have a good one too! Oh, and the Texas Bluebonnets are starting to bloom around town!

7 comments:

stephanie said...

You've got the most perfect pictures of spring!
Good job Joel!!

Debbie said...

I love all the pics!!! So ready for spring here in GA!!!

Jenny said...

Awesome pics! I love that pink bike. It sounds like it was a lovely day!

Candace said...

What great pictures! I LOVE the sign....beautiful!

Colleen said...

I miss the bluebonnets!!!

Margie said...

Your pictures are dreamy! I too love the bike. What a beautiful souviner of our day out together.

Beverly said...

thanks everyone.