Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter photos

Recently Updated15

Noah had a great day.  He liked his basket of goodies from the bunny. He didn't care at all for the peeps but thought they were cute. He hasn't touched the chocolate bunny at all but did eat his lifesaver gummies( his favorite). We had the egg hunt at my parents house. My sister always has a ton of confetti eggs for Noah and he loves to crack them on his head and on everyone else. He helped make cupcakes and he colored eggs the night before. He still thinks Santa brings the Easter basket.  He is too cute! It was a wonderful day… hope your was too!

8 comments:

Territory Mom said...

He is so cute!!! My kids don't go for the peeps either. Glad you had a great day.

Rochelle said...

So much fun. Isn't it great to see life through their eyes. Amazing.

stephanie said...

Noah has the BEST smile! Love the pictures.
Santa brings the Easter baskets!!! I love it!!!!

Candace said...

Tooo sweet! Hey Beverly, when we went to therapy today we met a little boy with D.S. who couldn't have been more than five who had a big sock monkey. I instantly thought of Noah! He was just sitting on the chair and squeezing that monkey's neck. It was so darling....

Jenny said...

I remember you posting about the confetti eggs last year. How fun!

I love all of the pics and the editing!

MaryAnne said...

Love his expression in these photos!

Coley said...

How cute that he thinks Santa brings the basket.

My Noah hates Peeps too. I love those lil' addictive things though!

Beverly said...

thanks everyone!