Friday, April 23, 2010

Happy Friday – sun flare

IMG_6863-1

Wow, we have a lot of cloudy and rainy days here lately. I really don't mind it all that much but it is Fiesta time here and not so much fun with rain. My nephew is in town this week from San Francisco and my niece from Houston. I plan on cooking dinner for my big family this weekend.

The above photo made the Shutter Sister on Picture Spring  from the class I am taking. I was more than happy to see it on there before bed the other night. I really like that class and plan on taking it again for the summer session. If you are interested you should take the class too, it is at Big Picture Scrapbooking with Tracy Clark from the Shutter Sisters. It is just a fun class to shoot a different subject every day. Most days I just use the class photo for my 365.

Well, have a great weekend and

happy Friday!

6 comments:

stephanie said...

Sounds like you have a super weekend planned!
Love the photo!

Jenny said...

Awesome pic! How exciting that your family will be in town!

Colleen said...

What a cool capture!!! I may have to look into that summer class. I am missing my camera so much..just have not had time to pick it up much. The weekend is suppose to be gorgeous here so am hoping to get my kids to cooperate for some pics!
Have a wonderful time with your family!

MaryAnne said...

That's a great picture, and congrats for being featured!

Gena D said...

Excellent Bev and well done on your accolade!!!
Gena @ Thinking Aloud

Gena D said...

Lovely image and great flare!! Well done on your accolade Bev!!
Gena @ Thinking Aloud