Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Friday

IMG_5132

The other night we walked to the tennis courts, where he loves to run around.

IMG_5137   

Made a stop at this old bus stop. The kids on base wait for the school bus at these stops.

IMG_5151

We took the old red wagon for when he gets tired. He had fun pulling.

IMG_5147

Along the way we ran into some girls walking a bunch of dogs. He loved on the dogs and then decided it was time to ride the rest of the way home. 

I really am thankful for simple little photos I get to capture of our everyday life. They really do make my heart happy. Doing a 365 this year has made me take photos every day. I thought it would be so much work but it has turned out to be a blessing and I enjoy it. I have so many captures of wonderful memories I wouldn't have if I wasn't doing a 365. Plus, I am learning about my camera along the way. Life is good!

Happy Friday!

5 comments:

Rochelle said...

Happy Friday. Love your daily pictures of your life. I am sure it is so cool to look back on all of your days adventures big & small.

Candace said...

What great pics, Beverly! I didn't know that you were doing that but it explains a lot! I think that is a fabulous idea. How special will those photos be, in the future...

Monica Crumley said...

Your little man always puts a smile on my face. :-) Wishing you a blessed Easter!

Coley said...

I did project 365 last year. So worth it and such a neat result. I decided not to do it this year because of my Noah's upcoming surgery (which we thought would be at the first of the year not mid of the year) but I miss having a photo project. It is neat to see your improvement through out the whole year. I love your editing style. :)

Beverly said...

thanks everyone. I love doing a 365