Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy Friday

IMG_6340-1

We have rain today and yesterday. We always need it but we wanted to play out side today and Fiesta started yesterday. oh well.

It has been crazy here with the Shaggy problem. I finally gave in and called the base plumber yesterday and the guy came right over snaked it and off he went. I didn't tell him what happened. I have lost count how many times they have come? Can you believe last night after dinner I hear flushing and there is Noah with two little character dolls, one in hand and one in toilet. We got it out. I'm pretty sure nothing went down this time. Although Scooby Doo can not be found today.  He will go months with out doing this and then boom it starts all over again.

If I don't run away from the crazy going on here I hope to have a wonderful relaxing weekend. In the mean time, back to cleaning.

Happy Friday!

5 comments:

MaryAnne said...

I hope you get some sunshine soon, and that Noah stops putting toys down the toilet! I'm glad you can just call the base plumber. We had a toy go down the toilet that we couldn't get out with our snake. We wound up paying a guy $105(!!) to come get it out with his special snake - took him MAYBE thirty seconds...

Candace said...

OH My gosh, Beverly! That is hilarious! We haven't experienced that yet....I sure hope not to!LOL! What a stinker, he is....

Rochelle said...

Beautiful rose pic. I need to take some lessons from you. So sorry about the toilet thing. Hopefully he is done (at least for now!)

Colleen said...

Love, LOVE the picture!!!! Gorgeous!!!
Hope you have a nice week-end without any toilet catastrophes!:)

Jenny said...

Oh no! I thought for sure with Shaggy gone he wouldn't do it again!