Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy Monday

IMG_6142IMG_6181-1  IMG_6171-1

Just a few photos from the weekend. Joel helped me out with holding some hearts for a few photos. He is such a good sport.

A little annoyed with Picasa today. It had a bug and wouldn't work right last night. I had to uninstall it today and reinstall and it has taken all day and still going. :( I mostly use it for looking over what I have, keeping track, fast water marking,  making collages, and some times photo editing. This is the second time in a month that it was acting funny.

Anyway. I think we might be eating dinner at Chili’s tonight. Our local ds group will be getting a percentage of all sales from tonight when you bring in a flyer or tell them you want it to go to the ds group.  A night off from cooking and for a good cause… sounds great to me.

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

MaryAnne said...

Beautiful photos, and I hope your Chili's fundraiser goes well tonight!

Ria said...

Happy Monday to you too!

Gena @ Thinking Aloud said...

Gorgeous images! Love the field of flowers ... nicely captured!!! How's it going with the "bloom" course?
Gena D

Jenny said...

Great pics! I hope you all had a yummy dinner at Chili's!