Monday, April 5, 2010

He did it!

Recently Updated11

He got this Radio Flyer yesterday for Easter from my parents. He so wanted to ride it but was nervous about it yesterday. Today, he got right on and he did it. Wow, I am so proud of him. He has been watching all the boys on the street ride, so I think that helped. He still wont ride his bike from being nervous so, this is really great!

Took him to ENT earlier today. He still has fluid in both ears, it has been more than three months. So, finally he will be getting ear tubes. They will be his 4th set of tubes. He has not had tubes in 5 years, when he got them back in Pittsburgh. The dr is going to give a good look around once he is put out for the tubes to see if anything could be causing his sleep apnea. He will be getting another sleep study to see what is going on. This will be his 5th sleep study. These are new drs from our regular ones since we are seeing military drs. Tubes wont be put in till next month. They are closing pediatrics on the AFB and moving them to the Army base, so that is where he will have the surgery next month.

Happy Monday!

Oh, I used Picasa to do this and the kick ball layout.

11 comments:

MaryAnne said...

Well done, Noah!

Love his proud smile =)

Rochelle said...

Awesome! Way to go Noah!

Monica Crumley said...

Way to go, Noah! What a cool scooter. Bummer about the ear tubes and sleep apnea. I hope the docs can help him.

Candace said...

WOOOOOHOOOO, Noah! I love it! What a great big milestone! Why do some kids just have chronic ear problems? I was like that, one ear infection after another. But Faith has only had two in her whole life! Weird. Will be praying that he stays as healthy as possible leading up to surgery...

Amber Rosie said...

I Love this- He is braver than me, I hate the scooters!

Good luck Noah on your surgery!

Amy said...

YAY, Noah with your scooter!!!
I hope the docs are able to find out what's causing his sleep apnea.

Jenny said...

Oh and good luck with the sleep studies and ear tubes!

Jenny said...

That is so exciting! Abby has the pink scooter like that and loves it. You know what, I won't ride a bike anymore. I used to all of the time, but in the past few years, I have been so scared of them.

Coley said...

Yay Noah! That's so great that he picked it up so fast. Love the huge smile on his face.

Sorry to hear he has to have surgery. My Noah has to have surgery soon too.

I borrowed the idea of using a photo as the backdrop in a collage. It's in the "Easter Fun" post on my blog. Turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself. Thanks for the idea.

Beverly said...

Thanks everyone.

Brandie said...

Awesome Noah! My girls love riding their scooters, too. They try to get me on them , but I don't have the balance for it.