Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Special Exposure Wednesday – our daily walk

IMG_7322-1

He had to take all his guys. Mr. Incredible made it into the mix and a Woody with hat and one with no hat and sweet Jessie.

IMG_7329-1

his sweet little legs

IMG_7350

blowing bubbles under the umbrellas

IMG_7275

He kept tossing the guys into the bushes because he thought the chipmunks would come out.

IMG_7364-1    

He loves frogs and this is a new guy. I lost count how many this makes?

IMG_7348-1  

almost home. home sweet home.

I love my time with Noah. I am so blessed. 

to see more Special Exposure Wednesday photos click here

12 comments:

Candace said...

Awww Noah, you are such a good boy! Beverly, I thought about Noah this weekend. We went walking downtown in the big city closest to us, window shopping. I passed a pretty shop that had handmade sock monkies in the window. They were all different colors of patches. Each arm or leg or body part was different. I could just see Noah checking that place out!

MaryAnne said...

What beautiful photos, and I love that Noah brought along all his little friends!

Colleen said...

Such a sweet post. Love the umbrellas. I guess those really come in handy with the Texas heat, huh?

Rochelle said...

I LOVE the 1st pic of Noah with all his guys, barely keeping them all in his arms he loves them all so much! So very sweet.

Amber Rosie said...

I love this set of photos. They are awesome! I love how all of his friend could make it!

Just Writing said...

Great pics. Glad Mr. Incredible got to go, ;)

mindy m. said...

What wonderful WONDERFUL photos! I love the soft treatment of that frog photo, so sweet! I can feel the love you have for Noah all the way over here! I bet he is just the best blessing in the world!

Have a great week!

Jenny said...

I just love your pics, you always capture such adorable moments!

Brandie said...

I love your photos. They really convey how much you enjoy being a Mom and just soaking up your time with Noah. Heartwarming :)

Alison said...

Great pics - looks like a great time!

Mel Fraase said...

Love it! He looks so very content! (My youngest's favorite is Jessie!)

danette said...

These are great, what a fun day! I love the ones of him blowing bubbles and holding the frog - wow! :)