Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Special Exposure Wednesday – poor Shaggy

Recently Updated26-1

Two nights ago I took photos of Noah in the tub with the gang, the gang he so loves. I had just a day before given him back Shaggy after I glued him and fixed him up.

I went to take a short rest while he is in the tub playing only to hear the toilet running. Joel finds the gang in the toilet with Daphne and Shaggy missing. First, we put him back into the tub. Pull the gang out into bleach water, clean up water all over floor. Joel digs out Daphne. We get a wire hanger and some little thing we bought at the hard ware store but no luck, then the snake, still nothing. Gone for ever that Shaggy!

Yesterday, I had to deal with a bad toilet who has a Shaggy blocking the pipe some where. It was not fun. So much cleaning up for one bathroom. So, we had to use the other bathroom. Joel got home from work and I told him to fix it and I went to Target to walk around. I get home to see a new batch of dirty wet towels…. he flushed the toilet to see if it worked before he snaked it. Water every where once again. UGH!

Besides Noah crying and wanting his Shaggy it really is all funny. My poor Noah. I will be so very happy when he is over his fascination with the toilet and wanting to flush every toy down it. Until then… I am on bathroom guard. Every time I hear him even going near the bathroom I run to see what he is doing. Usually when I let my guard down is when it happens. Lets hope it doesn't happen anymore!

To see other Special Exposure Wednesday photos click here

Happy Wednesday!

11 comments:

MaryAnne said...

Poor Shaggy! I hope your toilet is fixed for good now.

Sharon said...

LOL That toilet fascination is such a pain but so funny as well. Books, toys, shoes...you just never know what they will try to flush next.

Adoption of Jane said...

Thats a cool figure set... what great pics!

Rochelle said...

Bummer, that is no fun. Hopefully not getting Shaggy back will help curb that fascination to flush.

Jenny said...

Oh no! Poor Noah, I bet he misses Shaggy!

Amber Rosie said...

Oh, my this is hilarious! You had me laughing! I feel sorry for Shaggy though!

Alison said...

Forget about poor Shaggy - poor YOU!! HOw awful - yet funny at the same time. I hope you get your plumbing issues solved!

Just Writing said...

Ugh, I remember that. My son flushed down so many cars down the toilet, not to mention "Nemo". He explained it this way: "Nemo back to ocean Mommy". Hang in there, it'll pass (the phase, I mean), :).

Debbie said...

I was reading your post from the strawberry festival and saw Noah in a stroller.....where oh where did you get one that would hold a bigger kid??? We would love to have one for JEB since he gets tired still walking around so much and he still won't stay when told in stores and such.......fill me in on where to look!! Thanks!

TMI Tara said...

LOL. That is hilarious. I just LOVE your photos and your blog!

danette said...

Oh no, sorry to hear about Shaggy :(. Those pics are so cute though.