Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Special Exposure Wednesday – race day

Recently Updated30

Joel and Noah ran in the Fiesta Mission race on Saturday. It was a rainy day, mud every where and wet and yucky but it was fun. Joel ran first. He came in 23rd over all and 4th in his age group. I think there were over 500 runners?

Recently Updated32

Noah ran next in the kids 1/4 mile race. He loves to run in races. He had a good time. Joel and I love seeing him run and with that smile on his face makes the world wonderful and right. He enjoyed a hotdog before his race and after. He must have been so hungry?

Recently Updated33

We were all so tired after. We got home cleaned up, ate and took naps. I’m so proud of my boys!

To see more Special Exposure Wednesday photo click here

5 comments:

AKW said...

That smile is priceless. Ignore my message earlier. I figured out where your new blog was and why I was missing it. Take care.

Jenny said...

I love those pics! Noah looks so happy! The one of him and the hot dog is too cute!

MaryAnne said...

Congratulations to both runners!

Rochelle said...

Yeah, congrats to Joel & Noah. Love that they both enjoy running so much.

Jen said...

That picture of Noah smiling at his ribbon brought tears to my eyes. The pure happiness expressed in that smile....isn't that what we're all looking for? Pure happiness! Way to go guys!