Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Special Exposure Wednesday – some favorite things

Recently Updated25

Just some favorite things Noah loves.

He loves rice and beans and tortillas any day.

Visiting the book store.

Running any chance he gets.

Blowing bubbles. I like to keep the bubbles outside but I have to clean up bubble mess in the house all the time.

Loves kick ball all day and night.

Asks to go to Target all the time. Must ride in cart and eat pop corn and drink soda. When we get to the toy section he wants out and fast. He likes to fill the cart with things and I take them out when he is not looking.

To see more Special Exposure Wednesday photos click here

Have  great Wednesday!

11 comments:

MaryAnne said...

What a fun post! Looks like Noah knows how to enjoy life =)

Rochelle said...

So cute. Laughed out loud at the I take the toys out of the cart when he isn't looking comment. Have done that so many times myself. Hahaha.

Trish said...

Sounds like a pretty good list of favorite things! My son pretty much picks one thing at a time and then runs it into the ground - right now it is Ben 10. :)

The Henrys said...

Cute pictures! I love that he puts things in the cart and you have to remove them. My Gracie does the same thing, and she puts things in other people's carts too!

Jenny said...

I love this! Abby loves Target too and so do I!

Coley said...

So cute. I may have to borrow this idea sometime. My Noah loves Target just for the popcorn and soda too. :)

Candace said...

NOAH.....a man after MY own heart.....How many guys like to go to Target? He can come put stuff in our cart anytime...LOL...and Faith can do the pushing...since that's her favorite part.

Alison said...

It looks like he is having a great time!

Territory Mom said...

OMG I love beans and tortillas everyday too!!

Mary said...

Just stumbled across your blog and love it. Great pics!

Beverly said...

Thanks everyone!