Saturday, April 10, 2010

We had a good time

Untitled-2

This photo was on the way out of the festival. Noah was crying because he didn't want to leave. He wanted to get on more rides and wanted to ride some scary swing thing( I would never let him ride that). He cried half the way home.

IMG_6124

But, he had a good time, a really good time. We went at the perfect time too, because there was a line of cars for miles to get in when we were leaving ( we had no line when we got there). He rode so many rides, such a big boy. I loved seeing how excited he was about every thing. I took  a ton of photos but these are the only two I processed so far. I am suffering from allergies being out at the festival and my eyes will hardly stay open. ugh!

Happy weekend!

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

Bless him! So hard to leave a good time. Love the pictures!

Jenny said...

I'm so glad you all got to go and had a good time. That is so cool that Noah enjoyed all of the rides!

Amber Rosie said...

Oh, a strawberry festival sounds just heavenly! I am glad that he loved it so much he didn't want to leave! :-D

Colleen said...

Ohhh look at that sad face....I'm glad he enjoyed it so much though! Always tough to leave somewhere you are having so much fun. Joel looks happy to be leaving! lol!