Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Saturday

IMG_6973
Wishing you a wonderful weekend. Noah has a ball game today. I hope to find time to get my hair cut and pedi since I didn't get to do it last weekend. We will be cooking dinner over at my parents for Mother’s Day. She wants me to make a lemon cake for her. I need to wrap up small gifts for my sisters and Mom and now make a cake.
Noah has been feeling well today but holding his left ear a lot.  Tolerating the ear drops depends on his mood. He will be fine with it and the next time screams his head off. I love this kid! Oh, I wanted him to hold a star fish for a photo prop and he told me, “NO, NO, NO”. I got a good laugh.
Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

MaryAnne said...

You are such a fabulous mom, I always love reading your Noah stories! I hope you have a fabulous weekend and a wonderful Mother's Day!

Jenny said...

He is so funny. LOL about the starfish.

I hope you get your mani and pedi! Have a great Mother's Day!