Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy Sunday

IMG_7524b copy
Some new books and magazines that I hope to be able to have the time to relax and read soon. Almost done with the photography book.
Not sure what we will do today? Would love to get my hair cut and a pedi.
We took dinner to my parents last night and had a good time with them. It was hot yesterday but the evening was really nice out. I love nights like that. Oh, the Vet sent a sweet card  and everyone signed it. I thought it was really sweet of them. Made me cry though.
Have a wonderful, happy Sunday!

4 comments:

Candace said...

Happy Sunday to you guys, too! That was so nice for the vet to send a card....

Micayla said...

Hi,
I have just found your blog and so happy that I did. Your photography is gorgeous, I love the one on this post so much. I will be stopping by more often.
Micayla x

Jenny said...

That was sweet of them to send you a card. They did that with Ditto back in February and I thought it was so kind.

I hope you get your haircut and pedicure!

Gena D said...

Wonderful inspiration here!!!!
G