Sunday, May 23, 2010

Happy Sunday!

IMG_8431a
Noah and I are just hanging out while Joel helps my sister move today. We might go shopping or do something? Noah’s sand  box broke yesterday so I need to get a new one. I like using those plastic under bed storage containers for the sand box, they are just the right size and have a lid.
Wanted to mention a couple of neat classes coming up. I'm going to try a few out. One is creative boot camp with Meagan and it is free. Her first e-class.
Kim Klassen her new class is coming up this Friday on textures in Photoshop. She has another class on learning the basics of Photoshop. I have not taken these but thinking of taking the texture class. She makes the most wonderful textures, she has some for free. I used a free one on the above photo.
I am going to be taking picture spring over at Big Picture Scrapbooking. The spring class was awesome so I look forward to the summer class. It is for all levels of photography, she gives lots of good tips too.
I better get busy here.
Have a wonderful and happy Sunday!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Gorgeous pic! Those classes look cool, I'm going to check them out!

MaryAnne said...

We use those underbed boxes as sandboxes, too! very pretty flower - Happy Sunday!