Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday

IMG_8057a

I got some lovely stationary, a new coin purse, a disposable film camera, and flowers for Mother’s Day. It was a lovely day. Joel cleaned out the car port and organized it all for me and cleaned every thing off out there.  I baked my Mom’s lemon pudding cake and two batches of  brownies ( for Joel and my Dad), and we had dinner over at my parents. It was a nice day.

IMG_8095a

I never got my pedi or hair cut but we did fun things for Noah instead. I always put myself last but that is fine, I will get it done this week, I hope. :)

Hope your Monday is wonderful!

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

I want to see those pretty toes after your pedi (moms always put themselves last but, sometimes they need some pampering too!)

MaryAnne said...

Sounds like a lovely day, hope you get your pedi soon =)

Jenny said...

What a fun day! I'm not a lemon fan, but my husband would love a lemon pudding cake!

evrfwd said...

sounds like a great mom's day! happy mama Day from me to you.