Tuesday, May 11, 2010

National Train Day – Field Trip

Recently Updated56 Recently Updated55
After Noah’s baseball game on Saturday we decided to go down town to the Sunset Train Station for National Train Day. We got a tour of the trains, walked around, had a Tex- Mex lunch and made some wishes in the fountain.  Noah had a good time. Would so love to take him on a real ride one day. I took the train 20 years ago from Texas to Pennsylvania and I so loved the adventure and meeting all the people on the train. Anyway, it was a great field trip!
Happy Tuesday!

8 comments:

stephanie said...

Oh goodness would Andrew have loved that!! Why don't you ride the train to RI. Our boys would have a blast!!!

Rochelle said...

Looks like a great time. Aidan would love that too!

Monica Crumley said...

We love trains, too. Great photos. Noah makes quite a handsome conductor!

Gigi said...

Oh, Beverly, this looks like a perfect day to me! I LOVE trains. You've inspired me; I need to take my nephews on a train trip.

Candace said...

How fun, Beverly! What an exciting adventure for Noah!

Jenny said...

What a fun day!

Michelle said...

Now THAT is a fun field trip to go on!

MaryAnne said...

What a fun day, I love trains!