Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Special Exposure Wednesday – Cowboy and ear tubes

Recently Updated41

So, we went to buy groceries and he came home with a hat from the toy section and a free balloon. I so wanted the above photo and knew if I didn't get it right out of the car I would never get it. So, happy I got it. He wanted to go in the house and play with his new things and not take photos. LOL

Recently Updated44

He kept looking in the mirror and calling him self Woody. He is too cute!

Recently Updated45

the inspiration to his cowboy hat, his favorite guys and gal. love to watch him play.

Recently Updated47

these are his new All-stars and the first day he wore them. I think I need to get him a new pair of boots since he out grew his last pair? He had a good, fun day.

Noah has his surgery at 11am for his ear tubes. Joel has class and wont be able to be with us. My Mom, and two of of siblings will meet us there. They will also be doing a scope down his throat to see if there is anything that is causing his sleep apnea. Praying all goes well and that he is not upset that he can not eat anything before surgery.

Thanks for your prayers and well wishes! Have a great day!

to see more Special Exposure Wednesday photos click here

13 comments:

stephanie said...

Sending a prayer for the coolest cowboy EVER!

Brandie said...

Hope the day goes well for you guys. I'm interested to know if they find anything with the scope. We've been thinking of having it done for Goldie.

Adoption of Jane said...

My son (now 18) had to get tubes. I was so nervous, but it was an easy breezy Surgery. We didn't ever see when they fell out, or find them. I love the cowboy hat pic!! Awesome!

Sharon said...

The pics are adorable. I'm guessing it won't be too long before Kayleigh needs tubes.

Colleen said...

What a cute cowboy!!!! I love the picture of him in the background looking at his toys...adorable!!!

Colleen said...

Oh!!! And I am sure Noah will do just fine with his surgery! He is such a brave trooper! Praying all goes well!!!

Rochelle said...

Ok Beverly I just got chills. This morning I was sitting in my weekly Bible study and Noah popped into my mind to pray for his surgery...at 11am ! I hope that he is in recovery and doing super great now.

CristyLynn said...

Great pictures! Hope the surgery goes well, it's never easy, even for "simple" procedures.

Margie said...

Uh-oh... Aunt Margie needs to take him to get a new pair of boots! Let's go shopping!

MaryAnne said...

I guess the surgery should be over by now, but we'll be praying for a smooth recovery and good results!

Coley said...

Hope it all went well. Said prayers for you all.

Love the cowboy hat. Wish I could get my Noah to wear a hat just long enough for a photo. LOL

MaggieMae said...

Prayers for you and your little cowboy that the surgery goes well.

Gena D said...

Oh Bev ... too sweet!!! You always seem to capture such inncence ... what a wonderful little chap Noah is!!! Good luck with the op, girl!!!!
xx
Gena D
Thinking Aloud