Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Thanks

IMG_7620a
for the well wishes for us yesterday. It all went well and smooth. Still not sure what time he will have surgery? I guess I find out tomorrow? We found a parking spot in the last row and so happy to have found it. It was hours of questions, poking, back and forth and signing paper work. Excited for Noah to get his tubes in and see if this will be of any help with speech, hearing, and feeling better.
Every time we go to BAMC the Army hospital( It is a top burn center and also houses the Wounded Warriors) here in town, I am reminded of all the brave men and women who fight for all of us. They are all so brave with their many injuries and their families. Some times I have to hold back the tears. If Noah went to school or I had child care, I would so love to volunteer there. For now I just pray for all the brave warriors and I'm thankful to each of them.
Happy Tuesday!

7 comments:

stephanie said...

I missed the news about the tubes! Sending my prayers to Noah now!!

AKW said...

Good Luck tomorrow. We will be praying that everything goes well!.

Beverly said...

thank you!

Rochelle said...

Good luck tomorrow, praying your way that everything goes smoothly.

Candace said...

Keep us updated! We will say a prayer for Noah to do well with his surgery!

Jenny said...

Good luck tomorrow!

MaryAnne said...

So glad things went well, I hope the surgery does help Noah!