Thursday, June 17, 2010

Boot Camp day 12 - smooth

IMG_0072a

I had lots of thoughts on what is smooth but this is what I came up with early this morning. Pink satin ribbon on an old spool.

Only one more day of Boot Camp left!

Noah and I have been up since 5am and that is early for him. So we went walking (me walking and pushing him in stroller). I thought I would pass out from the heat and humidity. I have no idea how Joel runs in this every day? Plus, I got more of a work out going around all the construction going on here on base trying to get the stroller up and down off side walks and gravel, ugh! I was soaked by the time we got to the turn around and we both had mosquito bites all over by the time we got home. If I go tomorrow it will be a miracle!

Noah had his ENT follow up today for his ear tubes surgery from last month. All was good, tubes still in place, so happy. He did scream his head off today for some reason and the poor dr ( first time to see this dr) was all nervous and thought he should wait till he calmed down. I wanted to tell him to just do it and get it over with! He has hearing test next week, and I think it will be a good one!

Happy Thursday!

7 comments:

Rochelle said...

Very smooth. I like!
Glad his tubes are doing well hoping that his hearing is great with them.

Coley said...

I have a serious weakness for ribbon. I own oodles of it. Beautiful ribbon and beautiful photo.

Glad all went well at the ENT!

Suzanne said...

Silk ribbon is certainly smooth. Gorgeous photo...I'm a lover of ribbon and coincidentally submitted a photo of ribbon as well AND on an old spool. We would definitely get along very well :)

Jenny said...

Very pretty!

I'm glad Noah's tubes are doing well!

It's been really hot and humid near us too. It's gross.

Caroline said...

YAY!!! I found you here. So glad you left that comment on my blog. This photo is gorgeous. See, I don't flickr ;)

xo

Micayla said...

So happy to hear about Noah, what a brave little boy.
I adore this photo, ribbon is a weakness of mine and you catured it perfectly.
xx

MaryAnne said...

Hooray for Noah's ear tubes staying in!