Friday, June 18, 2010

Boot Camp day 13 - smile

IMG_0132c

Found this beautiful path of blossoms after our walk today. I was happy to find this beauty today. They sure made me smile :)

IMG_0135a

and Noah always puts a smile on my face! I love how each summer he gets a little more freckles than the summer before. They make him all the more sweet to me!

IMG_0144

So, today is the last day of boot camp! It was a blast and I enjoyed this time and meeting so many new wonderful people. Feeling more confident about calling myself an artist whether it be making jewelry, photography or any of my many other hobbies. I feel blessed to have a small bit of time each day to do something creative. It saves my sanity some days!

Noah and I did walk outside again today! It was just as hot and humid again. This time we walked at the track where the troops work out. I was glad when we were finished and so was Noah. He asked for Taco Cabana tacos on the way to the car. So, I had to take him for being a good sport.

Happy Friday hope you have a wonderful Weekend!

7 comments:

Rochelle said...

Great job, I give you an A+ for the course! You are a great artist!

MaryAnne said...

I'm impressed you got out walking in spite of the heat and humidity! Beautiful pictures, and I have really enjoyed your creativity in meeting the different themes of this boot camp!

Erin said...

You definitely are an artist and a very talented one at that! I love the freckles too!

Johnna Riddell said...

I heart this series of photos. WOW... all such wonderful reasons to smile.

Noah is so cute! I love his freckles!

Coley said...

Beautiful photos!!

My Noah has freckles and gets more each summer too. I love them too. :)

Colleen said...

Such a great photo of Noah! I could see this one enlarged, framed, and on the wall!

{Amy} said...

this an adorable picture of Noah...I have always been a wee bit jealous of those with freckles, love them! great capture of him!