Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Boot Camp day 3 - Multilayered

IMG_9412a

My first thoughts of multilayered were… cake, sandwich, and then a tree. I knew I would add layers of texture to what ever I picked. So I took a photo of the tree next door and several others. The above photo is what I came up with.

IMG_9429c

Then Noah and I went to have lunch with my Mom. There is a field of flowers near her house that I have been wanting to take photos of but every single time I go by there is this scary dog sitting in the field, so I keep driving. Well, yesterday there was no dog and I found these beauties with layers of blooms. I thought it would be perfect for multilayered.  I have no clue what they are but they are pretty.

So, this is my story for the day! :)

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

Great pics!

MaryAnne said...

I especially like the flower photo!

Jenny said...

Awesome!