Thursday, June 10, 2010

Boot Camp day 5 - Grow

IMG_9514a

I see Noah growing every day right before my eyes and I so miss the day before. Although he may be able to wear the same clothes and shoes for what seems like forever and he may not be developmentally or physically at what his chronological age is. And he may not be growing by leaps and bounds in all areas of life like his typical peers. Still….. I sit in joy and watch with a happy heart and see every single milestone, achievement, growth, and his loving, pure heart full of happiness and laughter and joy. I can be nothing but happy to be on this Earth as his Mother... as I get to walk with an Angel!

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

Yes an angel he is!

suelmayer said...

What a beautiful post!!! I agree!

MaryAnne said...

Beautiful.

Life with Kaishon said...

I love what you wrote. I love what you shot. Growing up is hard to watch. Very, very hard.