Sunday, June 6, 2010

Creativity Boot Camp day 1 - Ivory

bootcampday1

Today is the start of Creativity Boot Camp with Meagan. I have been looking forward to this class starting. If you want to join in you still have time, just head on over to the blog. If you want to see some of the other photos here is the flickr group.

In other news… We had a nice weekend. Noah played ball yesterday and we were out shopping most of the day. We went to Mass last night and got home in time to watch a movie. Today, we set up a bigger kiddie pool that Noah got for Easter from my sister and he had a blast. He was brave and getting daring. He is scared to put his head under water but I sure am proud of how well he did today with getting under up to his neck! I hope by the end of summer he will be able to put his head under and not be so scared!

Ok! head on over and join the class! It doesn't have to be photography, it can be any type of art! So Awesome!

Happy Sunday!

8 comments:

Pink Kiwi Studios said...

I found you through flickr. There are sooo many participants in Creativity Boot Camp it is hard to keep up-but through flickr it is a litte easier. Great job. I love the shells and the editing.

Coley said...

I'm doing CBC too. :) Love your interpretation of the word ivory.

Vicki said...

ooh i love your take on ivory, so gorgeous!!!

Sam said...

What beautiful photos you have taken, not just the creativity boot camp one, but all of them! Really enjoyed reading your blog.

Colleen said...

Very pretty! Have fun in your boot camp!:) I wish I had time to get started, this is a hectic week with it being the last week of school!

{Amy} said...

oh, wow, i had such a hard time with ivory. i love yours, great photo! i am loving Boot Camp so far, too!

Erin said...

Beverly, you are doing amazing! I have to admit I am struggling a little since I have company this week. I love your work though, inspiring.

MaryAnne said...

Beautiful. I like that you didn't only photograph 'perfect' seashells.