Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Finally

Recently Updated91

I took him to see Toy Story on Saturday. He woke up and was so happy and excited! It was a good time. They had 4 shows and believe it or not they kept sending us to the wrong show but we finally found our show in 3D. Noah took it all in and loved it. I cried my eyes out and loved it too. I think we will be taking him to see it again.  We met one of my sister’s for lunch after and then did a little shopping. When we got home he said, he was tired and went to bed for a good nap.

He is tired right about now too. Going to see if he wants to nap.

Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

MaryAnne said...

What fun! Mike took Emma and Johnny to Toy Story 3 on Saturday too, now I want my turn seeing it =)

{Amy} said...

Beverly-Love this little collage of pictures, love the one of him in his Superman shirt, so cute! Now I really need to see it but I must say all this talk of crying has me a little nervous...: ) Hate to ugly cry in public!

danette said...

Love the pictures, glad he had a fun time!