Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Special Exposure Wednesday

JSprague-PSF03-MiniKit1
The iPod Touch still keeps Noah busy. He just keeps getting better and better with it.  I love it too as it gives me some free time to get things done. We would love to get him the ipad and saving up for it for him.
Today we plan on sitting by the kiddie pool and then maybe a trip to Target and later on he has music therapy. Hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!
To see more Special Exposure Wednesday photos click here

11 comments:

MaryAnne said...

What a neat photo! Happy WW =)

Adoption of Jane said...

ooooooh i want one!! Glad he's having so much fun with it!

Jenny said...

So cute!

Territory Mom said...

That is a great photo. I want one of those things.

Just Writing said...

He seems so engrossed in it and free time for you is always a good thing.

Erin said...

Wish I had one! Cute photo.

Alison said...

Great photo! I can totally understand - I'm a little addicted to my iphone!!

Ruby's Mom said...

My 18 and 16 year old son's each saved up and bought one of those.They love thier's too!
Target is one of my favorite places,and it's nice that one is in the same shopping center where I take Ruby for her therapy!

Micayla said...

What a sweet photo, capturing those little moments is what it is all about and you do with it flair and imagination. I really do adore your photos, each one is just so pretty.

Amber Rosie said...

Sounds like you are going to have a great day! I love my iTouch as well, they are so neat.

Michelle said...

Cool! Is he able to manipulate it very well with how small it is? I was thinking of getting one for Kayla but wasn't sure if she would really be able to use it herself too well.