Saturday, July 31, 2010

an angel…my angel

IMG_2701

a new set of photos I worked on yesterday. found some great textures the other night that worked out great with these photos.

IMG_2702a

we had these wings for ever but were lost in the back of his closet.

IMG_2705a  

he wants to fly just like in Peter Pan… I wish that I could too :)

IMG_2704  

I enjoy that he loves to play dress up. I so loved it as a kid too. He has such great imagination and play skills.

IMG_2703

I love this boy… this angel…my angel

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Happy Saturday!!!

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Too beautiful for words! You can see your mother's heart right to the center. Gorgeous and such an honor to view your talent.

Jenny said...

He is a sweet angel! I just love your photography and edits. That pic in the header with the linens hanging is beautiful!

stephanie said...

A beautiful angel he is!!

Colleen said...

These are stunning Beverly! I love the textures!

MaryAnne said...

He is an angel! Oh, how I would love to fly like Peter Pan, too - and beautiful photos!