Saturday, July 10, 2010

Happy Saturday

Recently Updated108 Recently Updated121  

I bought the new florabella vintage teal texture/paper and I am so in love with the colors. Had to use them in a scrapbook layout and new blog design. I was busy all morning doing this while Joel had duty and Noah busy playing.

My favorite photos to take of Noah are in the tub. We have great light in there and well… he just looks so cute. He asked for Higgly Town Hero’s and Jojo’s Circus this time.

Just as soon as Joel gets home we are off to the outlet mall and dinner out some place good I hope.

Have a happy Saturday!!!!!

2 comments:

{Amy} said...

i can see why you love the texture paper, so pretty...i love those colors too! and love the tub pictures, so sweet....i love trying to get pics of my kids in the tub but we have pretty bad light in there. hope you have a fun night!

Erin said...

Gorgeous! Oh, if only my hubby would see that I need some florabella textures. Oh well I'll just drool over yours, lol! Cute pics.