Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Last Saturday

Recently Updated157

I was so excited to get this little box for my anniversary gift and even more… I love this heart key! I wanted to get a photo of us dancing with all blurry but hands but with no camera remote and running into place is kind of hard. LOL We got one of the three of us. I love how the cloud looks like a heart behind the Tiffany box :)

  Recently Updated154

We spent the day  in Boerne, a small little town north of San Antonio and these are just some shots from they day.

Recently Updated153   

We ate lunch, walked around town and shopped, found a few vintage finds and went to Mass at an old church and took some photos. It was hot and Noah was in no mood for photos. But, I still went with it.

Recently Updated155

loved this old truck we found at the park down town and this old aqua bench was just beautiful.

Recently Updated144

We ended the night with getting to the park an hour early to get good seating and for Noah to run around. Oh, we got Sonic slushies to keep cool. By the time the band started, the sun was down and there was a nice breeze and it was a beautiful night. I cant wait to go back again:)

Joel is on Vacation this week so we are busy getting things done and trying to get to places we never have time to get to. Just enjoying this time and the summer. I am so behind on blog reading and I need to catch up so much but I will find some time to do so.  I miss reading and seeing what everyone is up to and finding inspiration.

Hope you have a wonderful week and a happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

Rochelle said...

What a great anniversary!
My hubbie is on vacation too this week and we are doing the same thing, just enjoying what is right around us. Have fun,can't wait to see what photos you take.

Jenny said...

How wonderful! I love all of the pics and I think that's the first time I've seen a picture of you. What a cute family!

That aqua bench IS beautiful!

Mom2Da'Gorgeouses said...

Awww...thanks for sharing your special day. Can I just say I ♥ that your dear hubby models for your camera pics (especially the one dancing)---TOO STINKIN' CUTE!! Hugs & Blessings!

iLsEoRt said...

Every time I visit your blog I understand more and more why "A Happy Journey". Your son really seems to be super happy in these pics and the love in your husband's eyes when he looks at Noah is so sweet...Happy Anniversary! May you continue to live a happy journey! Thanks for sharing your happiness!!

Coley said...

That photo with the 3 of you is the first time I have seen a photo of you. :) Nice to have a face to go with the name.