Friday, July 2, 2010

Open

IMG_0602a

The first week  of The Sunday Creative – Open. Took this from the car last Sunday. I was with one of my sisters on the way to a Pampered Chef party at her sister-in-laws house. It was a good time. Now, I am the lucky next host!

Hope everyone has had a great week. Ours has been busy and I am so behind. I have so many photos to post but need the time to do so. I hope to get Noah’s last ball game and our trip to Morgan’s Wonderland up soon. Joel has a 4 day weekend so we will have a great long weekend!

Happy Friday and have a wonderful 4th of July!

6 comments:

{Amy} said...

oh, sounds like a good weekend to me..have fun and happy 4th!

Rochelle said...

Happy weekend to you, can't wait to see more pics.

Abi said...

This photo has a great feel. I love it!

Candace said...

Oh Beverly, He got to go to MW! Can't wait to see pictures!

Jenny said...

I hope you all have a great 4 day weekend! I can't wait to see more pics!

Kristy said...

Lovely Blue Skies