Tuesday, July 27, 2010

our day at the river in Gruene

Florabella Vintage Teal Papers   Recently Updated165 Recently Updated167

We had a great day and it was beautiful but hot out. The water was really cold though so it was nice. Noah was scared at first because all the teens were screaming when they floated by us but he warmed up and had a good time. His favorite thing was to throw in rocks from the bottom. All in all it was a nice relaxing day.

Cant believe this is the last week of July? I need to get our school room in order and get started some time next month with back to school. I have not even finished all the projects that I had intended to do around the house. oh well!

Happy Tuesday!

6 comments:

MaryAnne said...

Beautiful pictures! Summer is flying by...

Rochelle said...

Looks like a fantastic day. We can't believe it is time for school to start either. Ack, where did the summer go???

AKW said...

Looks like such fun! The water is so clear an pretty. Makes me want to jump in!

Jenny said...

Great pics! It looks like a fun time. I used to go on float trips back when I was a teen. My whole family went and we had so much fun!

Shalet said...

What absolutely gorgeous photographs!

Sharon said...

Thanks so much for your comment so now I have your blog address! Its gorgeous by the way. Your beautiful life with your beautiful child and your beautiful photography..can't beat that!!