Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Special Exposure Wednesday – the 4th

SP ~ HopScotch

he got some new shoes and just had to take a run in them. love that happy face!

Recently Updated106

oh my, I adore this little face of his!

Recently Updated99

we had a good 4th. relaxed and baked and then dinner at my parents.

Recently Updated102   

we missed the fire works this year :( Usually all the bases in town have them but this year with budget cuts only one had them and it was on the other end of town. oh well, we still had a wonderful 4th with family. thanks for all the good wishes and hope yours was good too!

really loving the easy way to do scrapbook pages with Picasa! love that it is free and easy to do! I do love ps7 but some times I get in over my head and one page takes me for ever. This way is faster when I just want to get it done for the blog. Ok, must go clean the house now!

have a wonderful Wednesday! to see other special exposure Wednesday photos click here

9 comments:

Ann said...

I especially like the photo of Noah holding the flags out on either side of him in the wagon. You could've submitted that one to PW Americana contest. Did you see the winner? I read how he did it and my head almost exploded! Anyway, we didn't go to fireworks either. Worst 4th ever. I put the kids to bed at the usual time and heard booms at 9:20. Turns out you can see the downtown fireworks perfectly from our backyard! I didn't know it because we moved in after 4th last year. The kids were already asleep. Big boooo!

{Amy} said...

i love that collage, it looks really cool and i love the 2nd picture of Noah, such a cute expression!

Mel Fraase said...

These are super cute pages! Our little town skipped the fireworks show this year, too.

MaryAnne said...

Wonderful pictures, and it looks like Noah thoroughly enjoyed his parade!

Erin said...

Very nice! I can see why you adore that face, it's adorable!

Alison said...

Great photos - I love the way you've created the pages. I've never used picasa but might have to check it out.

SoCo mom said...

These are wonderful, but my favourite is the one with him in the wagon, shot from behind. There's a whole story right there, and it made me smile.

AKW said...

Why is it that boys always have to run in thier new shoes? Mine do the same thing. Beautiful picturs as always.

Just Writing said...

I love seeing him so happy. One day, you're gonna have to teach me to take pics, :)