Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Special Exposure Wednesday – look who Noah got to meet

IMG_2215  

In this photo he just got a view of Scooby Doo and he was so shocked. It was too cute.

IMG_2218 IMG_2220

He was so happy to be right there with Scooby. He didn't want to leave the area but there was a line. LOL

IMG_2243

entering the Scooby doo area

IMG_2238

He played the fishing game and won a nice Scooby Doo

IMG_2239    IMG_2242  

Here is with the Scooby Doo that he won.

  IMG_2244

A photo with Shaggy

IMG_2289

Here is the gang. next time I want to get Noah in the photo with them. :)

We went to Six Flags Fiesta Texas on Monday night. Loved that there was no crowds and when the sun went down it was so nice out. Noah loved it so much that we ended up getting season passes so he can enjoy it the rest of the year. I have more photos but wanted to just do Scooby Doo today.

Boy, have I been so tried and worn out. I feel like I just want to sleep but once it is time for bed I just cant seem to sleep? what is up with that? Ok, better go enjoy the rest of the day out with my boys!

Happy Wednesday!!!

to see more Special Exposure Wednesday photo click here

12 comments:

MaryAnne said...

What a great day out for Noah! Loved the pictures, too =)

Coley said...

Looks like he had a blast!! Great photos!! :)

Colleen said...

Very sweet! It's nice having the passes so you can go for just a few hours and not feel like you have to rush through it all. I wish we could have went to the one in SA while there, just no time. The Scooby Doo theme looks cute, ours does not have that.
Try to get some rest. I just fell asleep with Faith putting her down for a nap..but then felt like I should get up and get things done. Now I'm on the computer! lol

Rochelle said...

Love the look of surprise on Noah's face as he sees Scooby. Too cute.

Sharon said...

Looks like Noah had a great day with Scooby.

Erin said...

These are fabulous!

Alison said...

Looks like he had a fantastic time!

Pamela said...

what a wonderful adventure!

Pamela said...

what a wonderful adventure!

Michelle said...

How fun for Noah!

TMI Tara said...

How fun!!! Who doesn't love Scooby Doo!

Just Writing said...

Glad to see he had a great time. I'm sure he'll put your season passes to good use, :)