Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tuesday – just some things

Julyupdated

I'm taking Picture Summer and I take a ton of photos most days for the word prompt. Most of these didn't make the days pick but I liked them. 1. my new Homer Laughlin “American diner” bowls I got for 75% off at Dillard’s. 2. I got these old wooden bobbins ages ago back in Pa. love them. 3. love these little rice bowls I picked up at some estate sale back in Pa. and love them too. 4. one of the heart shaped rocks I found on the beach a few months back. I love to collect anything heart so I so love this. 5. the small collection I got at the beach with two heart shaped rocks and tiny shells. 6. the old red radio flyer some one was throwing away. I got it a few years ago and Noah loves riding on it even though he has a newer one from when he was 2.

No comments: