Thursday, August 12, 2010

dreaming of day 365

IMG_3068

made these tags the other night to make a banner.

IMG_3071

this was my photo of the day for my 365 on Wednesday day #223. I look forward to day 365!

IMG_3076   

It has been fun and I am learning so much about photography and what I like. I still have so much more to learn… I think it will take me forever to learn everything. :) But, that is the fun and excitement of it all.

IMG_3075

I encourage you to do a 365 if you are interested in photography or just want to work at getting better or if you want to document your family life for a year. It is hard work to do it everyday on days you don't feel like it but on the other days it is so worth it. You have all these great moments and memories captured. I so look forward to day 365!!!!! It is a beautiful journey so far!

Happy Thursday!!

6 comments:

Rochelle said...

I have enjoyed your travels on this journey. So fun to watch. I have to get a better camera to play with before I take up anything like this though.

Jenny said...

Beautiful! I really should do that. I haven't had much time to work with my camera. I've hardly taken any pics lately!

Ria said...

I enjoy your photos.
I should do a 365. I love taking pics too but barely enough hours in the day as it is. :-(

{Amy} said...

love this...very cute!

carlotta said...

love these photos. just beautiful.

krissilugbill said...

your photo's are so inspiring! love them all! and i keep trying to start a 365 and fail...but I am very determined now and think i will be starting one and sticking to it very soon! thanks for the extra kick of inspiration!