Monday, August 2, 2010

prayers needed

IMG_2401a

this is such a silly thing to ask for prayer help but I am at the end of my rope today. Sick to my stomach after being on the phone for hours today. No wonder I am such a procrastinator… I think I became one after having Noah and having to fight with insurance, schools and the list goes on.

Anyway. Noah was measured for an adaptive jogging stroller back in Feb. the 24th. to be covered my the military insurance. well, each date they gave came and passed and i was given a new date. here we are at the end of the road… Joel is done with active duty this month the 13th and still no stroller. last word it was to be here the 28th of July. nope not here.  fed up with the lies I called tricare (insurance) they said, order from a new place. what? there is no time. and to put in a complaint about the medical supply comp.

I call the supply comp. back, this time upset and getting so upset I start to cry. Told them I would put in a complaint to Tricare and what will be done, we need this stroller before the 13th. said, they would call me back. So I called the stroller company… the heavens opened  up and the owner answered the phone. I cried to her my story. She said, she would do everything in her power to get our stroller made this week or the latest Monday. She told me to call the medical supply comp. back and tell them to pay for the 3 day shipping. She also told me they never put an order in of the stroller till June 14th. who does this? 4 months to put in an order? why where they lying? Now I am nervous they wont pull through after all these games. I called and they said, they would pay for 3 day shipping, she hinted they didnt think it was fair for them to pay it all and wanted the stroller comp. to pay half. I am just so upset, mad and sick to my stomach right now. Trying to let go and know that all will work out.

I just ask for prayers that the stroller get made this week and shipped, and we pick it up way before the 13th while we still have insurance with Tricare!!!!!! Thanks for your prayers in advanced!!!

11 comments:

Rochelle said...

No struggles are ever silly prayer requests.
We are happy to lift you up for peace and that you get the stroller before your insurance is finished.

Sharon said...

I am praying!! Try to just trust that one way or another things will all work out.

Coley said...

I don't think it is a silly thing to ask for prayers for. I will definitely be praying that it all gets worked out and you get the stroller by the 13th!! I've dealt with stuff before and know how frustrating it can be.

Hugs!

Colleen said...

Saying BIG prayers that Noah's stroller gets there in time! I'm sure everything will work out just as it should! Urgh! Dealing with health care has to be one of the most frustrating things! I know it's hard not to worry, but hang in there! Glad you can vent here!:)

(Oh, so happy to see Sharon here! I have been enjoying her as a "blog friend" for some time now and she is such an inspiration.)

Ann said...

I'm so sorry you're going through this stress. Praying that people stick to their word and it gets there on time.

stephanie said...

We're on it!! No such thing as a silly prayer request!
it all sounds so exasperating!!

MaryAnne said...

I think this is a very important thing for your family! You have our prayers!

Jenny said...

I am praying for you. I can imagine this would be very frustrating! I can't wait to see your pic of Noah riding happily in his new stroller!

{Amy} said...

Beverly-
I cannot imagine how frustrating the whole process must be dealing with insurance, dr's, different agencies and people and still not having done what you need done when you need it! Just want you to know I am thinking of you and hope things work out very soon!
And Noah is lucky to have a mom like you fighting for exactly what you know he needs! XO

Beverley Baird said...

My prayers are with you and your family!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Brandie said...

Praying they get their act together and get the stroller to you asap. I've cried on the phone, too. Felt like a crazy person, but it helped.