Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Special Exposure Wednesday - Dentist

  IMG_3763

Noah and Woody went to the dentist on Monday for his 6 month check up. he was upset for a little bit with the screaming and crying and wiggling. he calmed down and was fine to do the check up.

IMG_3765

Instead of doing the cleaning she thought it best to do it next month in the hospital. She will put him under and do the cleaning, x-rays, sealants, pull 2 baby teeth and what ever else she may find. We have done this many times before so not a real big deal but you still worry when they get put under. She is a wonderful dentist with a great staff and they are wonderful with Noah. The hospital where she does her surgeries is also wonderful as is the staff. So, he is in good hands. I guess he will have some teeth gap soon? He will be cute with his gaps! :)

have a great Wednesday!

To see more special exposure Wednesday photo click here

8 comments:

MaryAnne said...

Hooray for great dentists! I'm glad he was okay for the checkup, and hope the hospital session goes well!

Amanda Daybyday said...

Oh, I just love that Woody went along with him. I'm glad the check up went ok... I've had a few dental appointments where nothing got done due to a child's upsettedness and I'm thinking it won't be our last.

Alison said...

I'm glad you have a great dentist - we do all Ashlea's dental stuff while she is asleep too. Much less traumatic for everyone involved!

The Henrys said...

I'm glad that you have a great dentist for your son. Good luck at the hospital!

Jenny said...

Thank goodness for a great dentist!

Whenever I see Toy Story stuff, I think of Noah. Abby likes Toy Story stuff now too, because she saw Toy Story 3. The movie actually scared her a bit, but she loves the characters!

Just Writing said...

Glad it all worked out for Noah and Woody, :)

Debbie said...

I'm glad it went well for you. Ours didn't go so well and that was with JEB having some Verced first!! So, I'm afraid it'll have to be the hospital thing for us too....just not sure how we are going to pay for it. Our insurance will cover it, but we have a $3000 deductible, so we may have to wait a bit since I'm not working now. Just nice to know I'm not the only one who has a screaming/kicking child.

Sam said...

I love your blog Beverly....and with all these wonderful pictures, how could I not?