Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Special Exposure Wednesday - summer days at the pool

Crazy in this Texas heat to think the pools close once school starts back up when it is oh so hot for many more months. Noah enjoys his time at the pool. Gets so excited to know he is going.

Recently Updated190  

all dressed and ready to go… he was waiting for us to hurry up.

Recently Updated189

love that summer skin and those sweet freckles.

Recently Updated188

he has a good time talking and playing with the other kids and making friends for the day. He still hangs on for dear life in the big pool. Have no idea how to get back to where he once was before he freaked out in the water. He used to float all alone and loved it till the day he came to the side of the pool (2 years ago) and held on and that was it for him. loves the water but so scared of it at the same time?! I know it will come in time and I wait patiently like I do for everything.

Life is good, wonderful and oh so beautiful and full of blessings and I am very thankful!

Happy Wednesday!

to see more special exposure photos click here

13 comments:

Amanda Daybyday said...

I'm so impressed with his patience despite his excitement to swim. Happy swimming!

rickismom said...

What a fine looking fellow you have!

Alison said...

Fantastic photos - it looks like he is having such a great time. I can't believe the pool will close soon - that sounds crazy to me! Enjoy it while you can!

Rochelle said...

Crazy hot here too. Thankful he enjoys the water, such cute pictures.

Sharon said...

Such beautiful, wonderful shots!! You capture the most precious, perfect moments. So so glad the stroller is on the way, the balloon tells it all! lol

Now I feel bonded to you since we got (almost) the same kind of dog on the same day (Or I was just looking at yours then in comes outs, weird. It probably helped me accept it a little more gracefully. I am trying to do a post on the and bailey makes 3 blog but now feel the pressure of your gorgeous photos! haha. Suppose I will just have to slap what I can get up.

Sharon said...

I love your photos especially the one with Noah in the chair. He looks so excited.

Ashley's Mom said...

He's so handsome! And that pool looks so inviting because the temp where I am is 100 degrees today!

Jenny said...

Great pics! I'm glad he still wants to get in the pool, I'm sure he'll feel more comfortable with it in time.

VMI said...

Sweet photos and , love the hair - I work forever to get my son's hair like that!

MaryAnne said...

Wonderful photos, I love his freckles =)

The Henrys said...

I love the excitement on his face! I am also impressed with his patience while waiting to go swimming.

Michelle said...

gotta love the pool time fun! Kayla is like that too, she loves to be in the water, but she clings to your neck for dear life!

Just Writing said...

He did so good at waiting. Great photos,as usual, :)