Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday

IMG_2999

Friday was a better day with no accidents. Saturday, after Noah and I went to bed she went pee on one of the rugs. Today, she went on the rug in our bedroom. YIKES! how did I get myself into this? lol  We love her more each day. One of my brothers said, he will take her if we cant keep her.

IMG_2994   

I got a much needed pedi yesterday. and it was oh so relaxing to just sit and not think and sitting next to one of my sisters. I came home and put on my sandals I got a few weeks ago but have yet to wear and got some puppy love.

IMG_3015

after Mass we went to eat dinner out. The sun was perfect after dinner and I got a nice sun flare photo.

IMG_3018a

after dinner we went to pick up Coco and headed to my parents to show them the new puppy. we saw this sunset on the way. had a nice visit with my parents, came home and went to bed. It was a good day and I feel so blessed.

Happy Sunday!

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

With a face like that she is going to be one spoiled puppy =)!

MaryAnne said...

This sounds like a very nice day. Good luck house training Coco!

Jenny said...

What a great day! Poor Coco, I hope he gets used to not peeing inside soon!

Mom2Da'Gorgeouses said...

You're right, how could you be mad @ a face like that? But hopefully she will learn fast. I remember setting a schedule to take ours out when we first got her. She quickly learned that potty time was outside. Good luck! :) Hugs & Blessings!