Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

IMG_7371

I bought several of these masks at the dollar store the other day. Noah has been having a great time with them.

IMG_7363

He keeps putting them on and then runs to the mirror. He is too funny. I had plans for him to be a Doctor but we will see how that goes later. He still has a Woody, Buzz, Superman, Pirate costumes that fit. I pulled them all out and he was happy for a minute and then said, NO WAY. He usually loves putting these on for play time so he may not want to dress up tonight? We shall see.

Wishing everyone a safe and fun Halloween!!!

oh, today is the last day of Down syndrome awareness month. It has been a great month. I am thankful every single day for the gift I was given and for this life we get to live with him. I am thankful for the many, many wonderful people who have come into our lives because of him, those we have met in real life and those through facebook, blogging and flickr. I am thankful for each and everyone one of you!!!!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Maybe he'll just wear the funny glasses tonight? I bet he's loving those!

Colleen said...

Happy Halloween!!!! Hope Noah has a great time trick or treating as whatever it is he goes as!:) Sounds like Faith...she loves dressing up and we go through several costumes through out the Halloween holiday!