Friday, October 22, 2010

happy today is Friday!!!

IMG_6880

these big hay people are set up in a field near Noah’s school.

IMG_6878

I think they are so sweet.

IMG_6879

well… I am off soon to Noah’s IEP meeting. I'm feeling a little ill but I am fine and I just know it will all be good. I am not that worried as we are moving soon. I do want things in place and worded right for his best interest. I so wish I could get him a 1/1 aide!!! I know in this district it is not going to happen but maybe it will in Ohio? So, I need to get stuff worded just right and make sure it is in writing. ugh!

I will have to write this weekend about all Noah’s yearly doctor appointments so far. And, the scary stuff that happened at his school yesterday when I went to pick him up early. oh my! for now I have to run and get ready.

Have a happy Friday and a wonderful weekend!!!

2 comments:

SunflowerStories said...

Those are so cool!! Have a good meeting.

Sam said...

Wow! What a find Beverly! They are amazing. What creativity.