Sunday, October 3, 2010

Pink Flowers

IMG_5803b
I spotted these at La Cantera mall the other day. 
IMG_5802  
I had so been wanting to go and walk around in the cool morning but Noah had been sick.
IMG_5803
I went the first chance I got when I sent him back to school on Thursday.
IMG_5803a
it was so nice to just walk around and look at things and linger and take my time and walk in and out of stores.
IMG_5802a-1
Since I started taking photography more seriously I just cant help but see beauty every where I look. I carry my camera with me every where I go. It is a bit of a hassle fitting it into my bag or carrying an extra bag but I am always so happy to have it when there is something I want to photograph. Plus, gives me reason to buy more bags and purses ( I am a bag lady)!

Have a wonderful Sunday!

2 comments:

Sam said...

Absolutely beautiful Beverly. And as always your fantastic classic and elegant processing is perfect for them. Sounds like a wonderful morning to me.

Jenny said...

Those are all gorgeous pics! You could sell those!