Tuesday, October 12, 2010

we are sick

IMG_6382

It is almost 1am and I am up. Joel is up. Noah is up. some time before taking Noah to the dr yesterday I got his stomach bug. no fun. and he has been sneezing, coughing, running nose, watery eyes. fever. ugh! I hope I feel better tomorrow. if he felt this weekend how I feel and all he does is cry through the night… wow. I know he has high pain tolerance and all but he hardly shows being uncomfortable or sick.

so, keeping him home from school. again. hate to have him miss but I don't like sending him sick. If I feel better I would like to take him in to ped to get a note for school if not oh well.

Better try and get some sleep but I doubt it.

hope your week is good and that you are well!!!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh no! That's the bad part of this time of the year...all of the viruses are back :(

Colleen said...

Ugh! Hoping you all get to feeling better soon!! No fun!
How is everything going preparing for the move? I know what an anxious time it can be. Hope it is all going smoothly!

Rochelle said...

Oh no, so sorry you both have it. Run Joel, Run! Seriously hope you both are feeling better soon!

Beth Simmons said...

I'm so sorry you guys are sick:( It's so hard for a mom to be sick because she still has to care for the family. Get well soon!!