Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happy Holidays…

IMG_9555

oh so happy the holidays are here!!! I put the tree up on Saturday with lights and candy canes only. It will get packed away before the 16th. But, that is ok. We are loving it for now. Noah was so happy to see it and loves hearing Christmas music on the radio. We will be making the best of the season with the move and with my heart falling into pieces  as each day passes.

I have enjoyed these 5 years being back home with my family. It has been wonderful especially for Noah. I never thought we would have ever moved back here so to have these years here has been such a blessing. I am thankful.

Happy Holidays!!!!! Please forgive me if I am a crying mess for the next month…..

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm glad you got the tree up. I'm sorry it's going to be so stressful for you all the next several weeks. I hope you are able to find a house and get settled quickly!

Amber Rosie said...

I am sad that you have to leave all your family for this new adventure!

I am really glad that Noah is loving the Christmas tree! I love them so much too.

Prayers for you and yours.