Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Monday

IMG_8345

Hope your Monday is a good one. Hard to believe we will be moving in about 4 weeks. The time has flown by. I am enjoying every moment here that I can. Trying to spend lots of time with my family. Oh, how I will miss them and my home town. The Tex-Mex food, the culture, the mild winters, Noah’s waiver and just everything about calling it home here for the last 5 years. I know it will all be good and we will have new things to discover. So exciting and sad at the same time.

Happy Monday! Wishing you a wonderful week :)

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

You will get up north just in time for some winter weather. =) Looking forward to seeing the pics of Noah building a snowman!

mrsgarageflower said...

I really am sorry that you are moving away from your family, your support system, your home base. My heart hurts for you.

But after the holidays, if you are up for it, I'd love to come visit and see you and Joel and NOAH!!! He was still a baby when I last saw him.

{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}
Rhonda

Jenny said...

How exciting that you will be in your new home by Christmas! What a great time to start new memories!